About this pro
Christine Hoyt, Professional Clothier, has been sewing since a young child, first with her mother, and later at Iowa State University. She explored most of the textiles arts (weaving, spinning, knitting, tatting, crocheting, interior design), teaching herself those skills, and then teaching others. Christine’s operated a home-based business continually since 1975.
- Old-school tailoring and dressmaking techniques/standards/skills and expertise
- Out-of-the-box thinking for achieving your perfect fit
- Ability to combine the best of both men’s and women’s tailoring techniques
- Deep expertise in tailor-fitting men’s and women’s garments
- Ability to combine couture and ready-to-wear techniques when making or altering a garment
- In-depth knowledge of fabrics. I know what the sheep ate to make the wool!
- In-depth supply/resourcing of the highest quality fabrics
- Fair pricing and understanding of your economies
- High sense of design for enhancing your custom look or alteration
- Ability to interpret what you want, whether you can articulate it or not
Read more about this pro
Denver, CO 80232
Nearby Alterations Services