A+ Rating with Better Business Bureau
Multi-national award-winning videographer and editor. Over 45 years experience. I can handle all your needs from start to finish. On-location audio/video production, full editing capabilities (including music, SFX, graphics) and complete CD/DVD duplication/replication.
Specializing in corporate video. Previous customers include: Microsoft, Weyerhauser, Country Stoves, Kent School District, Alaskan Sport Fishing Lodges, Rotary, and more.
Check out our website: www.digitaltds.com
I was a authorized A/V dealer for a number of manufacturers for several years which provided a broad hands-on experience using multiple platforms and equipment and seeing what was best for specific applications. As a producer and editor, I am involved from start to finish with a client making sure every element in the production is as good and professioal as it can be.
I must be doing something right. I've received mulitple national awards (Telly, Communicator, Videographer and more) for my work.
There are no reviews yet
1. Define intended goal of video (e.g. solicit a purchase decision, define corporate image, instruct/train, etc.)
2. Define budget
3. Discuss the need for a story board (Plan your work, and then work your plan)
4. Determine what's needed to accomplish pre-production, production, and post production.
45 years in the A/V business. Authorized dealer training. Continued education via training videos and classes.
Every video is custom, with different requirements . A customer needs to know the maxium amount of money they wish to spend. That helps us to determine whether or not there is enough budgeted to accomplish what the customer envisions. If you're looking for a Hollywood style production look, but have a beer budget, we may need to come up with some alternatives.
Having said that, most corporate videos start at $5-10K, and go up from there. Whatever your budget is, we will give you the best value for it.
Started out in mid-70's as part-owner of a 4-track studio. Then branched out into cassette duplication, then 24-track recording studio, then into full video production with sound stage.
Primarily corporate (e.g., Microsoft, Weyerhauser, fishing lodges, manufacturers, small business owners)
Each year, my team films the Presidential-Elect Training for Rotary NW (800+ participants). We shoot and mix live on location while recording directly to a DVD master. When the shoot is finished, we provided DVD duplication right on location within minutes of the meetings completion.
Look for a pro that has the equipment, experience, satisfied customers, delivers on their promises and time schedules, keeps the client in the loop if any delays occur, and most of all, has the client's best interest in mind.
- Have a good idea of the goal of your video.
- Be able to explain how you envision not only the content, but in what order.
- Know your budget.
- Date you want video completed
- If shot on location, is there electricity available, indoors or outdoors, weather conditions, etc.
- Be the decision maker.
- If the pro can provide everything you're looking for, are you ready to approve the project and move forward.
- What type of master do you want upon completion, i.e., DVD, USB stick, uploaded to website, etc.
Corporate Video Services Video Editors Video Transfer Services