Hello. I am very experienced as a wedding officiant! I have helped with almost 200-weddings in the years of my work & ministry. I am a people person who both enjoys and takes serious the opportunity to help two people begin their lives together as a new couple. I am also an experienced public speaker, and due to my years of experience with weddings, you can be confident in my ability to officiate your wedding in a very professional manner.
I am available to help with as MUCH or as LITTLE as you need: premarital counseling, planning the ceremony, marriage license assistance, writing vows, reherasal night, & of course the wedding. I'm also trained & willing to help with any post-wedding marital challenges that might come up over time.
My qualifications & experience include: I'm a Licensed & Ordained Minister in Texas; I've officiated almost 200-weddings in churches, homes, apartments, outdoors (lakes, gazebos, parks, poolside, back yards & more), & other unique settings; I'm a Trained & Educated Pastoral Counselor.
I love weddings! I truly enjoy helping couples have the wedding of their dreams. I do not mind assisting you and guiding you through the process, from the wedding officiant's perspective. I woud consider it a joy and an honor to help you with this very special event in your life.
I believe that a wedding needs to reflects the ideas, hopes, & dreams of the bride & groom. There are as many ways to carry out a wedding as there are ideas. I encourage the couple to be creative and to plan "the wedding of their dreams." I am very flexible, cool under presuure, and will both encourage you and assist you (as needed) throughout the process.
Nicest human I’ve ever met. Such an amazing soul. 10/10 would recommend.
1. Please contact me with questions or to discuss options.
2. Once you make your decision to allow me the privilege of helping you, we will work out all your needs to make your wedding special.
3. We will determine just what you need and set the perfect plan in place. It's your special day, and it needs to be just right!
4. I would life to make a pledge to you that you will be satisfied and happy with the work I do.
1. EDUCATION: B.S. - Bachelors Degree in Education; M.Div. - Masters Degree in Theology/Ministry; D.Min - Doctoral Degree in Ministry.
2. MINISTRY EXPERIENCE: 25-years of experience as church pastor in Texas. Includes counseling couples for weddings and officiating weddings.
3. WEDDINGS: Officiated over 200-weddings, including assisting with the marriage license, the rehearsal, ceremony planning, vows, and other aspects of a wedding and/or rehearsal.
4. COUNSELING: 25-years of experience in counseling -- Including Pre-Marital Counseling, Wedding Ceremony Counsel / Advice; Post-Marital Counseling
Pricing is simple - we will discuss what services you need, the number of hours involved, the distance to the wedding, and other mitigating factors.
I've worked with a variety of couples over the years, including young adults to senior adults. I have officiated weddings INDOORS in churches, court houses, private homes, office buildings, and OUTDOORS in parks, on beaches, on crusie ships, and more!
Sometimes couples put a lot of effort and thought into every aspect of their wedding ... EXCEPT the Minister or Officiant. And then the ceremony almost falls apart due to an inexperienced officiant ... please do not make that mistake. With me you will be using an experienced minister, who truly enjoys doing weddings, and who has over 150-weddings on his resume. I promise to work wth you to make your wedding the most meaningful ceremony possilbe.
Some V.I.P. Questions to Ask:
1) How many weddings have you officiated?
2) Are you willing to travel to our location for the rehearsal and the wedding?
3) Will you help us with the Marriage License process ... including HOW to get it, SIGNING it, and getting it BACK to the proper government authorities?
4) Will you provide some pre-marital counseling sessions if needed?
5) Will you help us and/or give advice about the wedding ceremony?
6) Will you help us wth our marriage vows, if help is needed?
7) Will you do a Religious wedding ceremony? A Non-Religious ceremony?
8) How much do you charge to do a wedding? Rehearsal?
9) Will you cooperate with and work with our wedding coordinator to help make our wedding the best it can be?
10) Will you officiate our wedding if we want something(s) different or unique, like: Outdoors? Beach? Location Wedding? Non-traditional dress? Arguing family members?