Excellent Food Service in My Company For My Last Birhday Function. Thanks Daawat Catering & Events Services +91-9099057812
Best. Of. The. Best. Sir
Awesome all dishes , sevices , and taste i loved it���
Lunch was a success and you were a hit. You were able to create such a wide variety of dishes and all of them were super delicious! I am so happy and pleased with how everything turned out. It was such a wonderful experience for the guests. I will definitely be using you for all future engagements.
-First step of hiring us is by a detailed discussion over the phone where we get to take all the information about your event.
- then based on your choice of cuisine we propose specialized menu
- We confirm and take details about dietary restrictions, allegies, food sensitivies to make sure the suggested menu does not have those ingredients.
- Once details and menu is selected by the client and they want to move forward, we send them the estimate and require that to be paid in full to reserve our services.
- We provide full to demi silver services so depending on the type of event we make sure everything is delivered aa agreed upon with the client
I have a Bachelors degree of 4 years from a prestigeous college in Hotel Management & Catering technology
Plus I have specialized diplomas in various individual cuisines like French, Indian, Mediterranean, Malaysian, Thai, Italian, Chinese fusion, Mexican, Cuban, Caribbean, Cajun etc
Our prices differ from event to event depending on the scope of service
Since my college days, I have done my bachelors degree in Hospitality
A did a private dinner where my services were booked by the daughter as a Birthday gift to her father and their family. They were an amazing client and great people
Couple of things :
1) Please ask if the chef is licensed and insured. Food born illeness are very common in hot climates like Miami and hence it is important to know that the person who is cooking for you & your guest is a professional who knows what they are doing. And to get a license you have to learn about all the DOs & DON'Ts of the kitchen and are trained food handler details.
2) Cheap does not always means quality. A trained chef is like an artisian and that craft is not going to be at street food price or quality. It is important to understand the difference so that both parties are aware of what is expected.
3) Please be open about your preferences and budget. Most all chef's understand that each event is different and hence if they know what you are looking for, they will be happy to propse a service which is preferable to you.
4) Lastly, please treat a chef as you would like to be treated in someone else's home. They are not your maids or servant. They are artisian service provider. The day you expect them in your home, please don't leave sink full of dirtly dishes or leave you precious pooch loose on them. It works much smoother if they are able to deliver what they came to do if work space is free and they are undisturbed.
- Before hiring the chef, please do a quick math and make a budget on how much you want to spend on that event.
- Also keep a must have list and can do without list ready so that if pricing is an issue, you can pick and choose what is important to you.
- Good idea to get a rough head count of expected guests.
- Try to ask your guests if there are any dietary restrictions and please DO NOT forget to inform your chef. This is really crucial piece of information.