Erin Summer Studios
We are creative photographers serving NY, NJ, PA and CT. We unobtrusively capture the candid moments and create memorable portraits. It is our promise to make you feel safe and comfortable, so you can express yourself freely in front of the camera. We offer multiple event packages with exclusive discounts just for our Fash.com patrons. We also provide complimentary engagement sessions to each couple who books their wedding with us.
I’m Erin Summer, the founder of this unique company. I’ve been a photographer since 1998, and have experience photographing diverse cultures and traditions.
Our listed base rates are discounted up to 30%, exclusive to our Fash.com clients. These prices cannot be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers.
We love every photo session and event that we do. They all stand out as we put our all into every event and photo session. One of the best parts is being part of your family for the day. That is why it is so important for us to have great creative chemistry!
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
1. We have a phone conference to discuss the details of your event and create a unique package that fits you and your budget.
2. You access your client portal to finalize and confirm the details.
3. We contact all vendors including your venue to provide necessary insurance certificates, itineraries and any behind the scenes details essential to your event.
4. We then cover all aspects of your event specific to your contract.
5. We then do basic editing on the images such as color, exposure and cropping.
6. Images are then uploaded to your personal online album along with a few images to your unique limited gallery phone app. Images are available to share and to order prints.
7. Once you select your favorites, we then create prints, albums, etc. according to what is included in your custom package and then ship them right to you. Albums and prints vary in time from production to shipping. Prints usually take a few weeks, whereas albums can take as much as 90 days once the design has been approved by you.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
Certified by the New York Institute of Photography
PPA, WPPI, IFPO
We have the required insurance for covering all venues nationwide.
Managed Wedding Photography Firm,multiple Studios and Photo Labs
Photographed over 350 Weddings and Events
Todays Photographer,UDFC Focus,Glamour Elite,International Library of Photography,Times Herald Record,The Buzz,Harmon Homes,DNR Fashion Magazine,GOmagazine
OCF first place 3 years in a row
WW Couples Choice Award 2019
Celebrities Photographed:The Cast of the REAL L WORD (Season 3), Big ANG (Real MobWives), LL Cool J (Actor/Recording Artist), Kim Kardashian (Actress), Pete Wentz (Singer), Ashlee Simpson (Singer), Lance Bass (Singer), Kelly Rowland (TV Host), Isaac Mazahrahi (Designer), Betsey Johnson (Designer), Cast of BRAVO’s The Fashion Show, MIMS (RECORDING ARTIST), Stephanie Adams (Playboy), Kim Stolz (Americas Top Model), Ian Bernardo (American Idol), Gregg Woods (Singer), Ciara Corr(Artist),Lakendra Ford(Artist),Collin Raye(singer)Lorrie Morgan(singer)Britney Spears(Artist)98 Degrees(Boy Band),John Michael Montgomery(singer),Brad Paisley
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
Our listed base rates are already discounted up to 30%, exclusive to our Fash.com clients. These prices cannot be combined with any other discounts, sales or offers.
All of our packages can be customized with service, digital or bundle upgrades for your specific needs. Please note that packages over 6 hours require two photographers.
Complimentary engagement sessions are offered to every newly engaged couple to try out our creative chemistry. They are free for clients who decide to book with us. Sessions are limited to specific locations and dates. Early reservation for these sessions is highly recommended. Sessions are subject to availability.
How did you get started in this business?
I started shooting at the age of 16 primarily focused on composition and nature imagery. I then started photographing people and had one of my first models signed, in fashion shows for Armani by the age of 18, in which I also had my first front cover publication Internationally. By the age of 20 I was already shooting over 50 weddings and events a year throughout the tri-state area, then over 80 a year by the time I was 23. I met Nina working multiple photo events in NYC. Nina is a certified and published editorial photographer. Now we have teamed up our unique styles and vast credentials for the ultimate dual photography team!
What types of customers have you worked with?
A wide array of traditions and cultures. Religions: Christian, Jewish, Buddhist, Pagan, Atheist. Cultures: American, Indian, Polish, Russian, Irish, Scottish, European, Lesbian, Gay, Military, First Responders, African, Eastern cultures, Western cultures,. We don't discriminate and have experience in knowing what to anticipate for every couples ceremonial traditions. We have also worked with numerous celebrities.
Describe a recent event you are fond of.
We love every photo session and event that we do. They all stand out as we put our all into every event and photo session. One thing that warns our hearts is seeing our work at display at a wedding, in our clients home or business.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
Look into reviews, try them out if you can first. Example we do free engagements for couples shopping for a wedding photographer, so you don't have to commit to us unless your completely satisfied.
What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?
1. Are they available for your date? Call us!
2. Do you they have the required insurance and do they meet the vendor requirements for all the locations you are going to? We do!
3. Are any permits or location fees required? If so, who pays and what is the deadline? Permits and location fees are between you and the venue or location.
4. What is included and not included in pricing? We keep it all up front. Every event package includes at least 1 photographer, unlimited digital images, up to 3 locations with insurance certificate, travel up to 75 miles, basic editing, online album, limited phone app and web size download. Other upgrades are available.
5. How long have they been in business and how much experience do they have? We have over 20 years experience!
6. How long is production? (Example: when are proofs, prints and albums ready) Varies anywhere from 14 days to 4 months.
7. Be sure to understand what is in their contract prior to signing. Specifically regarding what is included in the rate, whether there is a backup photographer or a refund in case of emergency or cancellation. Call us to setup and review your contract today!
We currently have and are working on more video tutorials regarding this on our Youtube Channel.