VENUTEC is a Creative Agency with a concentration in Brand Management Services (BMS).
Our Mission is to help Small Business Owners (not that we are shying away from big clients!) get a helping hand in their ability to compete with the big clients in terms of the core value of Brand Management in today's cut-throat mentality. Let's face it, it is getting harder and harder for Small Business Owners to just stay afloat and survive against the onslaught of split-second consumer attention.
VENUTEC aims to be the employee for these Small Business Owners without them having to worry about the huge cost of a complete internal Brand Management Service (BMS) Team.
VENUTEC's BMS encompasses the following:
• Content Management Services (CMS) ◦ Website Design and Development ◦ Search Engine Optimization & Web Analytics ◦ Technology Add-ons (Video, UX, and Targeted Blogs) ◦ Value Mapping and Customer Analytics ◦ Social Media Management (SMM)
• Full Digital Marketing ◦ Content Marketing ◦ Email Marketing ◦ BLOG Mapping Conversion ◦ Social Media Marketing
• Traditional Marketing ◦ Full Graphics Design for Traditional AD/MARK Campaign ◦ Web Content and Social Media Post Design and Development ◦ Corporate Merchandising Design and Production
• Film and Video Production ◦ Short and Full Feature Film Production ◦ Corporate Video Production ◦ Non-Profit PSA's ◦ Documentary and Political Campaign Production
• Community Relations ◦ Event Management and Hosting ◦ Corporate Event Management ◦ Lobbying
Being able to help someone achieve their dreams or help a project that will help them in their own pursuit of their dreams --- that's the most satisfying feeling in our line of work.
Photos and videos
Frequently asked questions
What is your typical process for working with a new customer?
Telephone Call or Email. When a customer first makes contact to proceed to talk details and pricing, I will answer the email and then request to either meet or talk on the phone. I prefer to meet the person because a person-to-person conversation is a more professional and productive interface than email or phone. But ultimately, it is the potential client's preference.
What education and/or training do you have that relates to your work?
I have a Masters in Public Policy and Global Business from the University of Maryland University College.
I served as a Public Affairs Office Creative Director for the United States Navy for 24 years.
I am an Adobe Creative CC Certified Professional from the United States Navy Mass Communications (NEX 8145) Defense Information School (DINFOS)
I am a Member of of the Professional Photographers of America
I am an honorary Ambassador for the Emperial Palace of Japan's Historical Photography Consortium which I was granted while working for the Yokosuka Naval Hospital Public Affairs Office
Do you have a standard pricing system for your services? If so, please share the details here.
We do not as every project is different.
We cater to the client's needs. Not the other way around.
How did you get started in this business?
I wanted to help Small Business based on my experience working with Small Businesses around the world as part of my job for the United States Navy Public Affairs Office.
I saw how hard it is for Small Business to compete with the large multimillion Defense Contractors.
I wanted to do something about that disparity.
What types of customers have you worked with?
Non-Profit Organizations, local governments agenices, the Federal government, foreign companies, foreign government agencies and foreign NGO's.
Local Small Business: Restaurants, Doctor and Dental Clinics, Automotive Shops, Coffee Shops, Personal Businesses
Short Film Projects
Describe a recent event you are fond of.
I host events. All kinds of events. Open Mics, Small Concerts, Comedy Shows, Arts and Craft Festivals.
I always feel honored to be able to work with artists and artisans and help them showcase their talents and skills.
What advice would you give a customer looking to hire a pro in your area of expertise?
Talk and tell everything you need. Leave no stone unturned, and make sure all expectations are conveyed, discussed, and agreed to mutually.
Then, have that verbal agreement WRITTEN INTO A CONTRACT. ALWAYS.
Most of us will ask for a 50-60% down payment prior to starting the work. Please respect that.
What questions should customers think through before talking to pros about their needs?
(1) Do you have a website of your business or your personal professional portfolio page?
(2) Do you have References?
(3) What is the Timeline to completion?
(4) Do you have project requirements that I need to do?
(5) What is your cancellation policy?