My resume and clients list speak for itself.
Strong foundation in photography with 20+ years of practical experience from darkroom to e-photography, movie/theater/ballet/sports photography, commercial art, and computer applications complemented by knowledge of photography business operations and customer-oriented services. Successful track record with creative multi-cultural freelance and commissioned projects, expanding scope of work/job description boundaries, and volunteering around the world.
Successful completion of commercial photography assignments requiring planning, follow-through, and results that meet clients’ objectives and corporate and creative identity requirements
Clients include: Toy Picture Production, UNICEF, GIZ, Eurasia Foundation, UK Embassy/Armenia, the Marriott Hotel, Save the Children, USAID and USAID-funded Projects (NOVA, NOVA 2, SPPS, HealthPRO, SAFEMed), Philippines Department of Health, University Research Co., IntraHealth International, Center for Health Solutions and Innovations, Inc., Millennium Challenge Corporation, Quality School International, Cafesjian Center for Arts, Lydian International Ltd, fashion designers, private publishers and much more. Feature projects include, but are not limited to the following:
· Project: Photo essay of young artists, students at the Ukraine National Academy of Arts
· Main set and advertisement photographer for “Toy Picture Production” for the following films in Ukraine and UK:
o Legacy of Lies (Director Adrian Boll) with Scott Adkins as lead actor https://www.imdb.com/title/tt6834916/
o Shakespeare - War and Peace Documentary, in production (Director Oles Shernyuk)
o Storm School, in production (Oscar Winning Director and Producer Vincent Ward)
· Assignment: Photo imagery for rural nutritional communication initiative for children under five in Cambodia with German Government Development Agency (GIZ)
· Project: Photo imagery for national “Grow Together” USAID-funded children stunting prevention communication campaign led by Save the Children, Cambodian Ministry of Health, Ministry of Agriculture, Ministry of Rural Development (pro-bono)
· Project: Indonesia before 16th Century (working title) book influenced by Hindu and Buddhist history with a group of private researchers
· Assignment: Photo brand development for U2U Yay clothing/jewelry line for youth with a private designer
· Assignment: A series of photo essays on the innovative health education caravan and national family planning campaign in the Philippines
· Monumental photo murals for permanent display
- Scope: Worked with client to fully execute photo murals for Cafesjian Center of Arts from the initial concept, outside photo shots, mural composition design, and pre-printing production
· Photo imagery for USAID’s Maternal and Child Health projects in line with the US Government standard branding and marking requirements (pro-bono)
- Scope: Worked with client to produce studio and field photos for website, health education brochures and posters, training manuals, end-of-the-project package concept and photos (report, invitations, CD covers) as well as US Embassy photo display “20 Years of USAID’s Assistance to Armenia” on American Avenue
· Photo imagery to attract financial institutions and private investors to Lydian International in Armenia
- Scope: Worked with client to identify images and unique appeals to international investors, produce corporate brochure and website; shot photos in the gold mine, prepared final CDs for investors
· Project: Photo essay of UNICEF work in Armenia for website, publications, etc.
There are no reviews yet
Actors, Artists, Models, Athlets, Kids.