There are no reviews yet
When a customer reach out to me, the first thing I ask is how they found me, then I ask what service can I offer for them. (A custom cake or the baking lessons)
When they are placing an order for a cake I always like to ask the following questions:
1) Do you already know what would you like (flavor filling design)?, if not I assist them.
2) For how many people this cake will be?
3) When it will be the event?
at The moment the client reply to the questions above I send a bugget, from that we start the process of the cake experience, to finish setting the details like; payments, delivery, and any other request they have.
• Certificated as a Pastry Chef at "La Escuela del chef - Jesus Sanchez" Merida - Venezuela 2014.
• Master Class - Basics of baking Level I at "Reposteria La Magia" - New York - New York City, 2019.
• Master Class - Cake decorating Level II at "Reposteria La Magia" - New York - New York City, 2020.
• Master Class - Advance Cake decorating Level III at "Reposteria La Magia" - New York - New York City, 2021.
Work experience at:
Dominique's Ansel Bakery - New York.
Breads and Bakery - New York.
Chefjohanes - New York.
Custom Cakes prices vary depending of the design, flavor, decoration and how many days in advance the order is placed.
We offer delivery service for an additional fee but as well you are very welcome to pick up the cake for no cost.