I AM THE PHOTOGRAPHER WHO TELLS THE BEST STORIES PROFESSIONAL PROFILE
Photographer/Videographer/FAA Part 107 Drone Pilot, who has earned a reputation for on-time and outstanding freelance sports photography and videography in Akron, Ohio. Having achieved a master's level of knowledge in editing both with photo and video work, I settle for nothing less than perfection in my use of Adobe Photoshop, Premiere Pro.
PORTFOLIO LINK: http://madmax02.wixsite.com/kdmm
· FFA Part 107 Drone Pilot· Lighting in and out of the studio· Sports Photographer and Videographer· Studio Photographer and Owner · Skilled in photo editing with Adobe Photoshop and Bridge· Location Photographer and Videographer · Skilled in video editing with Adobe Primera Pro, Final Cut, After Effects and Encore · Excellent verbal and written communication skills when dealing with clients and staff · Developing relationships during the creative process to help clients create their dreams· Negotiating project costs and creating contracts between my business and my clients that is equitable for booth party’s
There are no reviews yet
Getting to know what their vision is for the work thay won't help me to create. Understanding what needs they have and how I can help them promote or showcase their business, product, or service.
Krueger Photography opened in 1996. Being the owner of a commercial photography studio has allowed me to hone my communication skills when working with clients and understanding their needs. Developing relationships during the creative process and meet the client's needs is key to long term success.
Studio and Location Photography and Video
Krueger Photography operates on three simple principles, 1. Customer satisfaction is a top priority. 2. Always do what you say you will do, and 3. Never miss the deadline. These three principals have guided the operations of Krueger Photography. I always made sure my customers received the highest quality photos, videos, and graphic design work. In industry terms, “I was a solid hand."
· Ability to asses situation and plan in advance lighting and equipment needed before starting jobs, and find solutions to problems that arose during shuts and editing
· Negotiated and wrote contracts between clients and Krueger Photography to establish terms of work to be done and usage and reproduction limitations on sed work
· Used HD Video for filming news and sports events under contract for The Akronist as a freelance photojournalist/videographer
· Photographed sporting events under freelance contract for The University of Akron Athletic Department averaging 150 to 200 usable images per game
· Used Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom to edit still images, as well as using Adobe Bridge to sort raw photos for the final edit.
· Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, and other Adobe Suite programs such as After Effects and Sound Booth wore used in the process of editing video.
Pricing is based on the client's needs and usage of end products. For example, If a client wanted a Headshot, I would price this defrentley then doing a corporate event. Each job is different and is priced based on a job by job bases. Please contact me and we can discuss your needs.
My passion has always been creating images. I enjoy working with people and seeing their reactions to what I create. For me, Photography and Video work alowes me to tell the stories of the people I meet. It would be my pleasure to tell your story.
Small businesses, religious organizations, sports teams, news outlets, real estate companies, families, artists, and law firms.
Photographers Aerial Photographers Architectural Photographers Business Photographers Commercial Photographers Commercial Videography Corporate Headshot Photographers Corporate Video Services Event Photographers Videographers Family Portrait Photographers Headshot Photographers Photo Restoration Services Real Estate Photographers Sports Photographers Video Editors Video Production Companies