We believe without hesitation or reservation our qualifications will meet your vision, goals and objectives. Our qualifications are as follows:
· We serve at the pleasure of the director’s vision and objectives.
· We aim to please and meet the needs and expectations for all events; whether on a large or small scale.
· I have over 5 years of experience; additionally, experience working for senior level government officials in providing services for executive level briefings, conferences, and confidential lectures. Being flexible coupled with strong written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills are a must.
· I am experienced in project management; therefore, capable of managing and leading to excel in meeting all goals and objectives, establishing priorities, establishing deadlines, creating schedules while simultaneously avoiding scheduling conflicts. Most importantly, I uphold accountability as the owner in making sure all projects are completed to standard.
· As the photographer at various events, I’ve had the pleasure of being on both sides: being in the picture and/or taking the picture. Both sides required me to observe and understand how to position and size each individual based on height and position of authority.
Whether capturing people's best shots or teaching workers to mend fences, my work is centered on people. Good relationships inspire us to move forward and others to do so. I focus on my client's experiences as an individual and part of a community. Photography and Videography I offer photography services nationally. I was initially drawn to taking portrait shots; but, have since expanded my skills to event and action photography. I strive on pressing the shutter for every shot I take and every photography shoot I accept. Action Photography I live for capturing movements in photography. Waiting for that right moment and pre-focusing your subject to get the perfect composition is what I love about action shots. From motorsports to ballet performances, I look forward to the challenges presented to me by this particular medium. Event Photography We only live once! From simple gatherings to large weddings or corporate events, allow me to capture the best times of your life. These events also include corporate parties, awarding or graduation ceremonies, and sports activities. Portrait Photography Immortalize those intimate moments with the people you love. I offer these services for couples and families celebrating an engagement, the arrival of a newborn, or an anniversary.
We used Glaze Photography1 at my mother's Recognition Night. They were willing to take whatever pictures we requested and arrived to the venue before the event began and stayed after the event ended to honor request for more photos.! They were attentive, listened to exactly what we wanted, and took a lot of photos! They made sure to capture all of our special moments. Thanks again!!
Connie is absolutely amazing! She exuded professionalism while simultaneously making the session fun and relaxing. I also appreciated how she partnered with us to ensure our 100% satisfaction. S. Williams
Glaze Photography1, LLC is a very professional company. There are very approachable and customer friendly. Such a pleasure to work with. I give them two thumbs!!!
Connie Glaze is very professional and scribes to meet the needs of the customer. I would not hesitate in haring her again.
Consultation to understand the needs of the customer. Be flexible so both can have a win-win result. Provide recommendations and determine what fits the needs of the customer.
Photographers Boudoir Photographers Business Photographers Commercial Photographers Commercial Videography Corporate Headshot Photographers Corporate Video Services Engagement Photographers Event Photographers Videographers Family Portrait Photographers Headshot Photographers Newborn Photographers Real Estate Photographers Wedding Photographers Wedding Videographers Video Editors